The ascendancy of mobile devices and the merger of online and offline experiences has created new opportunities and new challenges for marketers and brands.
The Place Conference is a unique one-day event on cross-platform proximity marketing, indoor experiences and location analytics. Multi-location brands, retailers and agencies can’t afford to miss it. The 2016 event will take place in Chicago on Wednesday, September 21 at the University of Chicago’s Gleacher Center.
It’s about practical information and real case studies from major brands, agencies and technology providers. Topics and sessions will focus on:
- Beacons and beyond: the state of location technologies
- How location analytics are transforming digital marketing
- The new opportunities with offline to online retargeting
- Proximity marketing: what works and what’s a waste of time?
- How mobile is reviving out-of-home advertising
- The ways location data are redefining audience targeting
- Will real-world analytics kill the click?
- In-store mobile engagement and why it’s not about coupons
- VR/AR and the indoor experience
- Indoor mapping: what’s new, what’s cool?
- The “Physical Web” and what it means for marketers
Exclusive Media Partner: